Yacht & Ship Management
Vergina Trust advises owners, managers, charterers, freight forwarders and their respective insurers and helps to resolve commercial and legal problems. Either buying or selling a yacht is an extremely private investment and a significant financial decision. It requires professional guidance as well as personal insight.
Managing a yacht is a challenging procedure that may engage in several hundred financial transactions each month. Our yacht and ship consultants will process each transaction and ensure that it is evaluated and recorded correctly. Vergina Trust offers clients a dedicated, confidential, and interactive yacht management program manned by professionals who understand the business side of yachting.
Our team is always available to assist and meet the complex demands of yacht and ship ownership. Our response is personal and immediate. We are committed to meeting client's expectations.
Our strength is our experience, our philosophy is straightforward; enhance the experience of ownership. Safety, security, fiscal responsibility and confidentiality are our guidelines.
Our advice and assistance is sought on all types of maritime matters, including:
- Purchase And Sale Of Yachts And Vessels
- Tax Efficient Ownership Structuring
- Technical Support From The Surveyor And Supervision During The Building
- Registration Services In Offshore Jurisdictions
- All Types Of Insurance
- Crew Solutions & Charter Support
- Bookkeeping Services And Control Of Expenses
- Renewal of Ship's Radio Licence
- Registration / deletion of mortgages on vessels
- Handling the issue of seafarers' books and endorsements of COC of officers, serving on Cyprus Ships by the Cyprus Authorities
- Agent services of non-Cyprus resident Ship Owners for the registration of vessels under the Cyprus flag