Vergina Trust provides a wide range of management services. Among them are nominee services, virtual office services, company resolutions, and registration of trademarks or trade names.
Cyprus nominee structure provides a high level of credibility and offers one of the most exciting tax planning opportunities currently available. This structure is sometimes known as the protection Fiduciary or Agency structure. The nominee structure is an effective tool to achieve confidentiality and control over international business or asset structures. The way the nominee arrangement works is simple. You appoint one of our nominees to serve as director or shareholder in your place, we set up the company and our nominee grants you "Power of Attorney" to conduct as you wish your business.
Business, globalization is the key to success. Wherever you may be located around the globe, your business can function without the need to pay costly office space or employees in order to establish a corporate presence. A Virtual Office will provide the services and infrastructure to run your business professionally at a minimal cost. The services can include a receptionist answering phone calls, a corporate business address for all your mailing and packages and much more.
Vergina Trust Management Services offered:
- Nominee Services
- Nominee Director Services
- Nominee Shareholder Services
- Nominee Secretary Services
- Meetings and carrying out negotiations on behalf of clients
- Actual offices with the provision of professional staff
- Registered Office
- Virtual Office Services
- Company resolutions
- Registration of trademarks or trade names
- Bank credit cards or applications for bank financing
- Escrow Agents
- Contract drafting and legal advice via affiliated lawyer's companies
- Opening, monitoring and managing bank accounts
- Drafting, reviewing and execution of agreements
- Handling correspondence with third parties and various authorities
- Monitoring local compliance with statutory requirements and filings
- Legal opinions or other legal work where necessary through affiliated lawyer's companies
- Coordination of business processes such as audit, tax advice and VAT work, in co-operation with licensed professionals where necessary
- Assistance in applying for and obtaining business licenses such as Cyprus Investment Firm license from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and a Payments Institution license from the Central Bank of Cyprus